Lee AshmoreGlobal Head of Anti Money Laundering Technology & Regional Head of Financial Crime Risk IT - Asia Pacific, HSBC
Richard CarrickRegional Head APAC, Financial Crime Assurance, Barclays
Boon-Hiong ChanDirector, Head of Business Control Unit & Market Advocacy, APAC, Deutsche Bank
Edna EssienDirector, Data Protection and Technology Compliance, APAC, Scotiabank
Evelyn KohHead, Compliance, Private Bank, ASEAN and South Asia, Standard Chartered Bank
Hema Latha SinnakaundanGeneral Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Company Secretary, Sun Life Malaysia Assurance Berhad
Meiyen LeeHead of Compliance Asia, HSH Nordbank
Royston NgVice President, Head of Global Regulatory Compliance, Wirecard
David NgaiDeputy Asia Pacific Head of Compliance, Global Markets, State Street
Robert OtteyGlobal Head of Audit – Compliance, Conduct and Financial Crime, Standard Chartered Bank
Roberto Ramirez PinsonRetail Risk Regulatory Reporting Global Lead, Citi
Dr. Douglas Streeter RolphAcademic Director, Nanyang Business School
Stanley T. ParkManaging Director, Head of Legal - Asia Pacific Region, Scotiabank
Rebecca Terner LentchnerHead of Government Relations and Public Policy APAC, BNY Mellon
Vic ThamChief Operating Officer, Transaction Banking, Asia Bank of America Merrill Lynch
2 & 3 October 2018 Singapore
Digital disruption is dominating the financial services industry. Risk, legal and compliance leaders must drive a visionary strategy, lead teams to work in new ways, implement innovative technologies to deliver efficiencies and guide their organisations through conflicting regulatory complexities.
Building on last year’s success, the Technology, Compliance & Risk Summit brings together senior-level risk, legal and compliance professionals from banks, financial institutions and regulatory bodies across the region. They will explore the latest compliance developments and regulatory trends impacting the financial services industry in Asia.
Over two days the Technology, Compliance & Risk Summit plays host to inspirational keynotes, armchair chats, engaging panel discussions, practical case studies and roundtable discussions.
The first day of the Summit focuses on the challenges surrounding data privacy and data protection, together with in-depth discussions covering key areas of financial crime.
The second day of the Summit explores the biggest cyber security risks and today’s technological uncertainties. Other discussions include how to improve compliance without harming the customer experience, as well as debating the future of the compliance department.
- Hear the regulators’ perspective on how countries and platforms across APAC are working together on regulatory issues
- Get a better understanding of the implications and ramifications of Europe’s GDPR
- Share best practice on how to deal with the complexities of cross-border data flows
- Discuss the future of digital identities in Asia
- Find out how to leverage new technology to reduce false positives, improve AML detection and combat financial crime
- Ensure your organisation’s AML/CTF controls remain effective
- Find solutions to the biggest cyber security risks and develop a cyber resilience framework
- Debate surveillance monitoring for chat apps
- Gain clarity on how Asia’s ICO and cryptocurrencies regulatory landscape will develop
- Hear practical implementation insights from those leading the way in blockchain adoption
- Explore the use of AI in the financial industry
- With an increased focused on the customer, find out how to bridge the gap between compliance and customer experience
- Debate how compliance departments need to evolve in response to a changing environment