Benchmarking your cloud delivery strategy and tips for success
Implementing a cloud transformation strategy in a bank or financial institution is a very complex and difficult process. In this invitation only, CTO (and stakeholder), workshop we peer examine three key project management essentials:
- What does a successful cloud transformation project look like and how do you get there on your watch?
- How do you speed the project up, minimise slippage and control costs?
- How do you align your goals with other key stakeholders?
Led by special guest speaker, the world renowned project management leader (and Thinkers50 Distinguished Achievement Award Winner 2017), Antonio Nieto Rodriguez.
We address the most important challenges, including:
- The new risk model for hybrid cloud, and how to overcome the obstacles in adapting / complying with bank security policies
- Managing complexity, with multiple vendors, complex technology stacks and data and workloads spread across different environments
- The need for transformation before legacy systems can be decommissioned and existing RTB costs cut
- Incentivising faster adoption of new platforms by internal customers
- The cultural challenge of fundamentally changing IT support processes and introducing DevOps
- How regulatory requirements can delay projects – and how regulatory stances seem likely to evolve
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is the world’s leading champion of Project Management and Strategy Implementation.
He is the creator of concepts such as the Hierarchy of Purpose, or the Project Manifesto; which argues that projects are the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Antonio has been recently awarded the title of Thinker of the Month by the prestigious Thinkers50, who identifies the most influential management thinkers in the world, including Michael Porter, Clayton Christensen, Rita McGrath.